*smiles* My answers to the survey thing...
Snagged from nekopurinchan
I were...
~If I were a month I would be: August... really warm and no fireworks all night...
~If I were a day of the week I would be: Saturday... I don't have to get up and NOVA is on Saturdays
~If I were a sea animal I would be: a dolphin!
~If I were a piece of furniture I would be: Umm... I comfy bed...
~If I were a sin I would be: Lust most likely...
~If I were a liquid I would be: coffee!
~If I were a tree, I would be: A willow
~If I were a flower/plant, I would be: a black rose
~If I were a kind of weather, I would be: raining cats and dogs
~If I were a musical instrument, I would be: a piano
~If I were an animal, I would be: *meow* *purrs* A cat of course!
~If I were a vegetable, I would be: a tomato
~If I were a sound, I would be: the sound of waves on a rock beach
~If I were an element, I would be: fire
~If I were a car, I would be: umm... I know anything about cars? a... Geo Metro... *smiles* My car!
~If I were a movie, I would be directed by: Myself, or Gayley-chan... *smiles*
~If I were a food, I would be: something sickly sweet
~If I were a place, I would be: a park with lots of trees and flowers
~If I were a material, I would be: silk! It's smooth and shiny
~If I were a taste, I would be: something sweet
~If I were a scent, I would be: Lavender
~If I were a question, I would be: Why?
~If I were a facial expression I would be: a shy smile
~If I were a number I would be: 7!
Current...
~Current Clothes: a nightgown
~Current Taste: umm... Pepsi?
~Current Hair: pulled back in a scrunchie
~Current Annoyance: umm... Gayley-chan's not here...
~Current Smell: umm... Cotton Fresh?
~Current thing I ought to be doing: Sleeping, most definately sleeping, seeing as it's... 2 AM
~Current Desktop Picture: Xelloss and Zelgadis... *smiles* It's cute, but Gayley-chan says that Xel's bandages are too thin
~Current Book: Magic's Pawn by: Mercedes Lackey
Last...
~Last car ride: Yesterday, going to and from Squeak's house
~Last good cry: umm... Yesterday, when I thought that they were going to wipe my comp without ne having a chance to back-up everything
~Last library book checked out: umm... A Japanese history book...
~Last movie seen: Josie and The Pussycats... on my comp
~Last beverage drank: Pepsi!
~Last phone call: umm... well the last one hung up before the 4th ring, but before that was a relative in Colorado
~Last TV show watched: umm... What Not To Wear... my mom was watching it
~Last item bought: umm... The 2nd Ceres manga
~Last downloaded: umm... that's a hard one... what looks like it's new... *looks at KaZaA list* Captain Jack by: Captain Jack *smiles*
~Last thing written: A little bit of Lain and Kira's story (needs a title too)
~Last time amused: hmm... earlier today... as in about 12:05-1:05-ish.. am still slightly amused
~Last lipstick used: wow... that was a while ago... I wore lipgloss 2 weeks ago...
THIS OR THAT?
~Me / you: you
~Coke / Pepsi: Pepsi
~Day / night: night
~AOL / AIM: neither thank you
~DVD / VHS: DVD all the way!
~Jeans / khakis: jeans
~Car / truck: car
~Tall / short: tall
~N*SYNC / BSB: both... but N*SYNC if I have to pick one
~Britney / Christina: musicly, both, appearances, neither... Britney if I have to pick one... *smiles* Born to Make You Happy *smiles again*
Good song!
~Gap / Old Navy: Old Navy, they have discount areas
~Lipstick / lipgloss: Lip gloss... if any... lipstick is only for weddings and interviews
~Silver / gold: silver all the way!
~Alcohol/Weed: neither... but alcohol if I must choose
~I AM: not tired
~I WANT: Gayley-chan to be here
~I NEED: to be able to sleep
~I HAVE: *smiles* *picks something up from in front of me* A battery!
~I WISH: to be loved
~I FEAR: being forgotten
~I HEAR: music
~I SEE: my computer screen
~I WONDER: when I'll go back to Japan
~I LOVE: a certain person
~I ACHE: to see this certain person
~I AM NOT: addicted to coffee
~I DANCE: when I feel like it (normally while doing the dishes)
~I CRY: often
~I WRITE: when I feel like it
~I WIN: sometimes
~I LOSE: often...
~I CONFUSE: everyone
~I SHOULD: get some sleep
~I LOOK: like hell, probably
~I FOUND: *picks something up off the floor* A penny!
~I LEARNED: today? hmm... That I can go to Sakura Con if I raise the money... which will be no problem
~I AM STILL: not tired
~I PRAY: I do?
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE ME:
01 | Semi-trucks... hey, my car is like 5 feet tall... they're SCARY!!!
02 | Earwigs
03 | Magic-eaters... FREAKY things... *sighs* Don't read The Silver Gryphon at night
THREE PEOPLE WHO MAKE ME LAUGH:
01 | Gayley-chan
02 | Squeaky
03 | Mercedes Lackey (in her books)
THREE THINGS I LOVE:
01 | A certain person (okay people, but in different ways)
02 | chocolate
03 | anything shiny, like silver!
THREE THINGS I HATE:
01 | narrow-minded people
02 | needless war
03 | wasabi
THREE THINGS I DON'T UNDERSTAND:
01 | needless war
02 | narrow-minded people
03 | how to program the damn VCR to record...
THREE THINGS ON MY DESK:
01 | My plastic glass of Pepsi
02 | The knife I broke into the room with a few days ago
03 | *smiles* Batteries!
THREE THINGS I'M DOING RIGHT NOW:
01 | This thing
02 | listening to music
03 | drinking Pepsi
THREE THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE
01 | Publish a book
02 | Go back to Japan
03 | Learn Japanese
THREE THINGS I CAN DO:
01 | Type (it's amazing how many people can't type these days... *shakes head*) with both hands together and each one seperately...
02 | Comfort a friend with my presence if not my advice... *winces* I'm told I give terrible advice...
03 | Build an HTML page from scratch...
THREE WAYS TO DESCRIBE MY PERSONALITY:
01 | shy to the point where the Honors English teacher thought she'd have to give my mouth-to-mouth recessitation during my first oral report
*flushes in shame* I'm a bit better now...
02 | I care too damn much sometimes...
03 | depressing at times, but cheerful in others... sometimes in the same minute...
THREE THINGS I CAN'T DO:
01 | Speak fluent Japanese
02 | give good advice to a friend, or anyone for that matter
03 | java coding, or programming... :P
THREE THINGS I THINK YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO:
01 | Music!!!
02 | Your teachers, in and out of the classroom
03 | Doctors, sometimes...
THREE THINGS I DON'T THINK YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO EVER:
01 | Peer Pressure
02 | Telemarketers
03 | people who try to turn you against your beliefs, religious or not...
THREE THINGS I SAY THE MOST:
01 | Nan deska? (basically means 'What do you mean?' in Japanese... formal verson of Nani?)
02 | Okay, sure, whatever...
03 | *sighs* (Although I actually sigh in the outside world now... instead of saying *sigh* *sweatdrop*)
THREE OF YOUR ABSOLUTE FAVORITE FOODS:
01 | Chocolate
02 | Japanese rice
03 | sweet egg (I had it in Japan... but don't know what it is called)
THREE BEVERAGES YOU DRINK REGULARLY:
01 | milk (:P You got me addicted Gayley-chan!)
02 | soda (Pepsi, Coke, Sprite, pretty much everything BUT root beer and cherry soda)
03 | coffee
THREE SHOWS YOU WATCHED WHEN YOU WERE A KID:
01 | umm... Elmo's show was interesting until I hit about 7...
02 | Sailor Moon
03 | Speed Racer (which I recently found out was an anime... wonders never cease)
DESCRIBE YOUR...
[x] Wallet - I have a small purse, and a blue wallet that only holds ID and other cards
[x] Hairbrush - Umm... Dark blue and Black with lots of stray brown hair in it... *looks sheepish* I need to clean it...
[x] Toothbrush - Blue with my dentist's name on it...
[x] Jewelry worn daily - A watch (blue face, silver around it, black leather band), is a scrunchie jewelry?, besides that, none...
[x] Pillow cover - a dark blue for most of it, but with huge diamonds cut out of it that look slightly oriental...
[x] Blanket - Umm... which one? I have the one with the Black unicorn, the Beauty and the Beast one my mom got because she wanted mine and
Amanda's beds to match, the plaid-looking one, and the green and pink werid one... and a sheet... I only keep three on my bed during the
summer... but normally they're all on there... all comforters too...
[x] Coffee cup - well... there's the big green one, the big white one, the 'Woman' one, the Starbucks travel mug, the other big white one,
the big blue one... I'll stop now...
[x] Sunglasses - don't wear them...
[x] Underwear - white...
[x] Favorite shirt - *looks at huge closet* I HAVE a favorite? Maybe the fuzzy brown one that was ruined by paint...
[x] Tattoos - none
[x] Piercings - I WISH my ears, but none...
[x] In my mouth - my tounge and teeth
[x] After this - I'm going to try to go to sleep
[x] Person you wish you could see right now - Gayley-chan!
[x] Is next to you - empty air on one side, a HUGE bookcase on the other... it's black too!
[x] Some of your favorite movies - umm... If it's anime I liked it! and the Lord of the Rings movies... even though I haven't seen the last
one yet *grumbles about theatre-fearing parents*
[x] Something you're looking forward to in the upcoming month - My birthday! August 1st!
[x] The last thing you ate - umm... a tomato?
[x] Something that you are deathly afraid of - Semi-trucks
[x] Do you like candles - yep! they're all over my room
[x] Do you like incense - yep! got one burning right now
[x] Do you like the taste of blood - sometimes... if it's really metally...
[x] Do you believe in love - yes, of course!
[x] Do you believe in soul mates - yes
[x] Do you believe in love at first sight - love? no, lust that turns into love? yes
[x] What do you want done with your body when you die - I want to donate organs and be cremated... I don't know where I want my ashes spread
yet...
[x] If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be - a cat of course!
[x] What is the latest you've ever stayed up - umm... on the day(s) I came back from Japan I stayed up for over 50 hours... I couldn't sleep
on the damn plane... and that's a LONG flight...
[x] Can you eat with chopsticks - of course! I wouldn't allow myself to pick up a fork while in Japan! But I'm pretty good at it anyway
*smiles*
[x] What's your favorite coin - a Japanese 1 yen... it's aluminium and really light and cool!
[x] What are some of your favorite candies - anything chocolate, skittles, and sugar stars... pocky is good too... and Toppo! (it's Japanese)
[x] What's something that you wish people would understand - each other
[x] What's something you wish you could understand better - other people
Ja ne!
Angel Yuy
(\0/)
-/_\
Snagged from nekopurinchan
I were...
~If I were a month I would be: August... really warm and no fireworks all night...
~If I were a day of the week I would be: Saturday... I don't have to get up and NOVA is on Saturdays
~If I were a sea animal I would be: a dolphin!
~If I were a piece of furniture I would be: Umm... I comfy bed...
~If I were a sin I would be: Lust most likely...
~If I were a liquid I would be: coffee!
~If I were a tree, I would be: A willow
~If I were a flower/plant, I would be: a black rose
~If I were a kind of weather, I would be: raining cats and dogs
~If I were a musical instrument, I would be: a piano
~If I were an animal, I would be: *meow* *purrs* A cat of course!
~If I were a vegetable, I would be: a tomato
~If I were a sound, I would be: the sound of waves on a rock beach
~If I were an element, I would be: fire
~If I were a car, I would be: umm... I know anything about cars? a... Geo Metro... *smiles* My car!
~If I were a movie, I would be directed by: Myself, or Gayley-chan... *smiles*
~If I were a food, I would be: something sickly sweet
~If I were a place, I would be: a park with lots of trees and flowers
~If I were a material, I would be: silk! It's smooth and shiny
~If I were a taste, I would be: something sweet
~If I were a scent, I would be: Lavender
~If I were a question, I would be: Why?
~If I were a facial expression I would be: a shy smile
~If I were a number I would be: 7!
Current...
~Current Clothes: a nightgown
~Current Taste: umm... Pepsi?
~Current Hair: pulled back in a scrunchie
~Current Annoyance: umm... Gayley-chan's not here...
~Current Smell: umm... Cotton Fresh?
~Current thing I ought to be doing: Sleeping, most definately sleeping, seeing as it's... 2 AM
~Current Desktop Picture: Xelloss and Zelgadis... *smiles* It's cute, but Gayley-chan says that Xel's bandages are too thin
~Current Book: Magic's Pawn by: Mercedes Lackey
Last...
~Last car ride: Yesterday, going to and from Squeak's house
~Last good cry: umm... Yesterday, when I thought that they were going to wipe my comp without ne having a chance to back-up everything
~Last library book checked out: umm... A Japanese history book...
~Last movie seen: Josie and The Pussycats... on my comp
~Last beverage drank: Pepsi!
~Last phone call: umm... well the last one hung up before the 4th ring, but before that was a relative in Colorado
~Last TV show watched: umm... What Not To Wear... my mom was watching it
~Last item bought: umm... The 2nd Ceres manga
~Last downloaded: umm... that's a hard one... what looks like it's new... *looks at KaZaA list* Captain Jack by: Captain Jack *smiles*
~Last thing written: A little bit of Lain and Kira's story (needs a title too)
~Last time amused: hmm... earlier today... as in about 12:05-1:05-ish.. am still slightly amused
~Last lipstick used: wow... that was a while ago... I wore lipgloss 2 weeks ago...
THIS OR THAT?
~Me / you: you
~Coke / Pepsi: Pepsi
~Day / night: night
~AOL / AIM: neither thank you
~DVD / VHS: DVD all the way!
~Jeans / khakis: jeans
~Car / truck: car
~Tall / short: tall
~N*SYNC / BSB: both... but N*SYNC if I have to pick one
~Britney / Christina: musicly, both, appearances, neither... Britney if I have to pick one... *smiles* Born to Make You Happy *smiles again*
Good song!
~Gap / Old Navy: Old Navy, they have discount areas
~Lipstick / lipgloss: Lip gloss... if any... lipstick is only for weddings and interviews
~Silver / gold: silver all the way!
~Alcohol/Weed: neither... but alcohol if I must choose
~I AM: not tired
~I WANT: Gayley-chan to be here
~I NEED: to be able to sleep
~I HAVE: *smiles* *picks something up from in front of me* A battery!
~I WISH: to be loved
~I FEAR: being forgotten
~I HEAR: music
~I SEE: my computer screen
~I WONDER: when I'll go back to Japan
~I LOVE: a certain person
~I ACHE: to see this certain person
~I AM NOT: addicted to coffee
~I DANCE: when I feel like it (normally while doing the dishes)
~I CRY: often
~I WRITE: when I feel like it
~I WIN: sometimes
~I LOSE: often...
~I CONFUSE: everyone
~I SHOULD: get some sleep
~I LOOK: like hell, probably
~I FOUND: *picks something up off the floor* A penny!
~I LEARNED: today? hmm... That I can go to Sakura Con if I raise the money... which will be no problem
~I AM STILL: not tired
~I PRAY: I do?
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE ME:
01 | Semi-trucks... hey, my car is like 5 feet tall... they're SCARY!!!
02 | Earwigs
03 | Magic-eaters... FREAKY things... *sighs* Don't read The Silver Gryphon at night
THREE PEOPLE WHO MAKE ME LAUGH:
01 | Gayley-chan
02 | Squeaky
03 | Mercedes Lackey (in her books)
THREE THINGS I LOVE:
01 | A certain person (okay people, but in different ways)
02 | chocolate
03 | anything shiny, like silver!
THREE THINGS I HATE:
01 | narrow-minded people
02 | needless war
03 | wasabi
THREE THINGS I DON'T UNDERSTAND:
01 | needless war
02 | narrow-minded people
03 | how to program the damn VCR to record...
THREE THINGS ON MY DESK:
01 | My plastic glass of Pepsi
02 | The knife I broke into the room with a few days ago
03 | *smiles* Batteries!
THREE THINGS I'M DOING RIGHT NOW:
01 | This thing
02 | listening to music
03 | drinking Pepsi
THREE THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE
01 | Publish a book
02 | Go back to Japan
03 | Learn Japanese
THREE THINGS I CAN DO:
01 | Type (it's amazing how many people can't type these days... *shakes head*) with both hands together and each one seperately...
02 | Comfort a friend with my presence if not my advice... *winces* I'm told I give terrible advice...
03 | Build an HTML page from scratch...
THREE WAYS TO DESCRIBE MY PERSONALITY:
01 | shy to the point where the Honors English teacher thought she'd have to give my mouth-to-mouth recessitation during my first oral report
*flushes in shame* I'm a bit better now...
02 | I care too damn much sometimes...
03 | depressing at times, but cheerful in others... sometimes in the same minute...
THREE THINGS I CAN'T DO:
01 | Speak fluent Japanese
02 | give good advice to a friend, or anyone for that matter
03 | java coding, or programming... :P
THREE THINGS I THINK YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO:
01 | Music!!!
02 | Your teachers, in and out of the classroom
03 | Doctors, sometimes...
THREE THINGS I DON'T THINK YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO EVER:
01 | Peer Pressure
02 | Telemarketers
03 | people who try to turn you against your beliefs, religious or not...
THREE THINGS I SAY THE MOST:
01 | Nan deska? (basically means 'What do you mean?' in Japanese... formal verson of Nani?)
02 | Okay, sure, whatever...
03 | *sighs* (Although I actually sigh in the outside world now... instead of saying *sigh* *sweatdrop*)
THREE OF YOUR ABSOLUTE FAVORITE FOODS:
01 | Chocolate
02 | Japanese rice
03 | sweet egg (I had it in Japan... but don't know what it is called)
THREE BEVERAGES YOU DRINK REGULARLY:
01 | milk (:P You got me addicted Gayley-chan!)
02 | soda (Pepsi, Coke, Sprite, pretty much everything BUT root beer and cherry soda)
03 | coffee
THREE SHOWS YOU WATCHED WHEN YOU WERE A KID:
01 | umm... Elmo's show was interesting until I hit about 7...
02 | Sailor Moon
03 | Speed Racer (which I recently found out was an anime... wonders never cease)
DESCRIBE YOUR...
[x] Wallet - I have a small purse, and a blue wallet that only holds ID and other cards
[x] Hairbrush - Umm... Dark blue and Black with lots of stray brown hair in it... *looks sheepish* I need to clean it...
[x] Toothbrush - Blue with my dentist's name on it...
[x] Jewelry worn daily - A watch (blue face, silver around it, black leather band), is a scrunchie jewelry?, besides that, none...
[x] Pillow cover - a dark blue for most of it, but with huge diamonds cut out of it that look slightly oriental...
[x] Blanket - Umm... which one? I have the one with the Black unicorn, the Beauty and the Beast one my mom got because she wanted mine and
Amanda's beds to match, the plaid-looking one, and the green and pink werid one... and a sheet... I only keep three on my bed during the
summer... but normally they're all on there... all comforters too...
[x] Coffee cup - well... there's the big green one, the big white one, the 'Woman' one, the Starbucks travel mug, the other big white one,
the big blue one... I'll stop now...
[x] Sunglasses - don't wear them...
[x] Underwear - white...
[x] Favorite shirt - *looks at huge closet* I HAVE a favorite? Maybe the fuzzy brown one that was ruined by paint...
[x] Tattoos - none
[x] Piercings - I WISH my ears, but none...
[x] In my mouth - my tounge and teeth
[x] After this - I'm going to try to go to sleep
[x] Person you wish you could see right now - Gayley-chan!
[x] Is next to you - empty air on one side, a HUGE bookcase on the other... it's black too!
[x] Some of your favorite movies - umm... If it's anime I liked it! and the Lord of the Rings movies... even though I haven't seen the last
one yet *grumbles about theatre-fearing parents*
[x] Something you're looking forward to in the upcoming month - My birthday! August 1st!
[x] The last thing you ate - umm... a tomato?
[x] Something that you are deathly afraid of - Semi-trucks
[x] Do you like candles - yep! they're all over my room
[x] Do you like incense - yep! got one burning right now
[x] Do you like the taste of blood - sometimes... if it's really metally...
[x] Do you believe in love - yes, of course!
[x] Do you believe in soul mates - yes
[x] Do you believe in love at first sight - love? no, lust that turns into love? yes
[x] What do you want done with your body when you die - I want to donate organs and be cremated... I don't know where I want my ashes spread
yet...
[x] If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be - a cat of course!
[x] What is the latest you've ever stayed up - umm... on the day(s) I came back from Japan I stayed up for over 50 hours... I couldn't sleep
on the damn plane... and that's a LONG flight...
[x] Can you eat with chopsticks - of course! I wouldn't allow myself to pick up a fork while in Japan! But I'm pretty good at it anyway
*smiles*
[x] What's your favorite coin - a Japanese 1 yen... it's aluminium and really light and cool!
[x] What are some of your favorite candies - anything chocolate, skittles, and sugar stars... pocky is good too... and Toppo! (it's Japanese)
[x] What's something that you wish people would understand - each other
[x] What's something you wish you could understand better - other people
Ja ne!
Angel Yuy
(\0/)
-/_\