Post it in your own journal if you want, but please provide a link, maybe... *smiles*
My answers on the following entry...
Snagged from nekopurinchan
I were...
~If I were a month I would be:
~If I were a day of the week I would be:
~If I were a sea animal I would be:
~If I were a piece of furniture I would be:
~If I were a sin I would be:
~If I were a liquid I would be:
~If I were a tree, I would be:
~If I were a flower/plant, I would be:
~If I were a kind of weather, I would be:
~If I were a musical instrument, I would be:
~If I were an animal, I would be:
~If I were a vegetable, I would be:
~If I were a sound, I would be:
~If I were an element, I would be:
~If I were a car, I would be:
~If I were a movie, I would be directed by:
~If I were a food, I would be:
~If I were a place, I would be:
~If I were a material, I would be:
~If I were a taste, I would be:
~If I were a scent, I would be:
~If I were a question, I would be:
~If I were a facial expression I would be:
~If I were a number I would be:
Current...
~Current Clothes:
~Current Taste:
~Current Hair:
~Current Annoyance:
~Current Smell:
~Current thing I ought to be doing:
~Current Desktop Picture:
~Current Book:
Last...
~Last car ride:
~Last good cry:
~Last library book checked out:
~Last movie seen:
~Last beverage drank:
~Last phone call:
~Last TV show watched:
~Last item bought:
~Last downloaded:
~Last thing written:
~Last time amused:
~Last lipstick used:
THIS OR THAT?
~Me / you:
~Coke / Pepsi:
~Day / night:
~AOL / AIM:
~DVD / VHS:
~Jeans / khakis:
~Car / truck:
~Tall / short:
~N*SYNC / BSB:
~Britney / Christina:
~Gap / Old Navy:
~Lipstick / lipgloss:
~Silver / gold:
~Alcohol/Weed:
~I AM:
~I WANT:
~I NEED:
~I HAVE:
~I WISH:
~I FEAR:
~I HEAR:
~I SEE:
~I WONDER:
~I LOVE:
~I ACHE:
~I AM NOT:
~I DANCE:
~I CRY:
~I WRITE:
~I WIN:
~I LOSE:
~I CONFUSE:
~I SHOULD:
~I LOOK:
~I FOUND:
~I LEARNED:
~I AM STILL:
~I PRAY:
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE ME:
01 |
02 |
03 |
THREE PEOPLE WHO MAKE ME LAUGH:
01 |
02 |
03 |
THREE THINGS I LOVE:
01 |
02 |
03 |
THREE THINGS I HATE:
01 |
02 |
03 |
THREE THINGS I DON'T UNDERSTAND:
01 |
02 |
03 |
THREE THINGS ON MY DESK:
01 |
02 |
03 |
THREE THINGS I'M DOING RIGHT NOW:
01 |
02 |
03 |
THREE THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE
01 |
02 |
03 |
THREE THINGS I CAN DO:
01 |
02 |
03 |
THREE WAYS TO DESCRIBE MY PERSONALITY:
01 |
02 |
03 |
THREE THINGS I CAN'T DO:
01 |
02 |
03 |
THREE THINGS I THINK YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO:
01 |
02 |
03 |
THREE THINGS I DON'T THINK YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO EVER:
01 |
02 |
03 |
THREE THINGS I SAY THE MOST:
01 |
02 |
03 |
THREE OF YOUR ABSOLUTE FAVORITE FOODS:
01 |
02 |
03 |
THREE BEVERAGES YOU DRINK REGULARLY:
01 |
02 |
03 | .
THREE SHOWS YOU WATCHED WHEN YOU WERE A KID:
01 |
02 |
03 |
DESCRIBE YOUR...
[x] Wallet -
[x] Hairbrush -
[x] Toothbrush - .
[x] Jewelry worn daily -
[x] Pillow cover -
[x] Blanket -
[x] Coffee cup -
[x] Sunglasses -
[x] Underwear -
[x] Favorite shirt -
[x] Tattoos -
[x] Piercings -
[x] In my mouth -
[x] After this -
[x] Person you wish you could see right now -
[x] Is next to you -
[x] Some of your favorite movies -
[x] Something you're looking forward to in the upcoming month -
[x] The last thing you ate -
[x] Something that you are deathly afraid of -
[x] Do you like candles -
[x] Do you like incense -
[x] Do you like the taste of blood -
[x] Do you believe in love -
[x] Do you believe in soul mates -
[x] Do you believe in love at first sight -
[x] What do you want done with your body when you die -
[x] If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be -
[x] What is the latest you've ever stayed up -
[x] Can you eat with chopsticks -
[x] What's your favorite coin -
[x] What are some of your favorite candies -
[x] What's something that you wish people would understand -
[x] What's something you wish you could understand better -
Ja ne!
Angel Yuy
(\0/)
-/_\
My answers on the following entry...
Snagged from nekopurinchan
I were...
~If I were a month I would be:
~If I were a day of the week I would be:
~If I were a sea animal I would be:
~If I were a piece of furniture I would be:
~If I were a sin I would be:
~If I were a liquid I would be:
~If I were a tree, I would be:
~If I were a flower/plant, I would be:
~If I were a kind of weather, I would be:
~If I were a musical instrument, I would be:
~If I were an animal, I would be:
~If I were a vegetable, I would be:
~If I were a sound, I would be:
~If I were an element, I would be:
~If I were a car, I would be:
~If I were a movie, I would be directed by:
~If I were a food, I would be:
~If I were a place, I would be:
~If I were a material, I would be:
~If I were a taste, I would be:
~If I were a scent, I would be:
~If I were a question, I would be:
~If I were a facial expression I would be:
~If I were a number I would be:
Current...
~Current Clothes:
~Current Taste:
~Current Hair:
~Current Annoyance:
~Current Smell:
~Current thing I ought to be doing:
~Current Desktop Picture:
~Current Book:
Last...
~Last car ride:
~Last good cry:
~Last library book checked out:
~Last movie seen:
~Last beverage drank:
~Last phone call:
~Last TV show watched:
~Last item bought:
~Last downloaded:
~Last thing written:
~Last time amused:
~Last lipstick used:
THIS OR THAT?
~Me / you:
~Coke / Pepsi:
~Day / night:
~AOL / AIM:
~DVD / VHS:
~Jeans / khakis:
~Car / truck:
~Tall / short:
~N*SYNC / BSB:
~Britney / Christina:
~Gap / Old Navy:
~Lipstick / lipgloss:
~Silver / gold:
~Alcohol/Weed:
~I AM:
~I WANT:
~I NEED:
~I HAVE:
~I WISH:
~I FEAR:
~I HEAR:
~I SEE:
~I WONDER:
~I LOVE:
~I ACHE:
~I AM NOT:
~I DANCE:
~I CRY:
~I WRITE:
~I WIN:
~I LOSE:
~I CONFUSE:
~I SHOULD:
~I LOOK:
~I FOUND:
~I LEARNED:
~I AM STILL:
~I PRAY:
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE ME:
01 |
02 |
03 |
THREE PEOPLE WHO MAKE ME LAUGH:
01 |
02 |
03 |
THREE THINGS I LOVE:
01 |
02 |
03 |
THREE THINGS I HATE:
01 |
02 |
03 |
THREE THINGS I DON'T UNDERSTAND:
01 |
02 |
03 |
THREE THINGS ON MY DESK:
01 |
02 |
03 |
THREE THINGS I'M DOING RIGHT NOW:
01 |
02 |
03 |
THREE THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE
01 |
02 |
03 |
THREE THINGS I CAN DO:
01 |
02 |
03 |
THREE WAYS TO DESCRIBE MY PERSONALITY:
01 |
02 |
03 |
THREE THINGS I CAN'T DO:
01 |
02 |
03 |
THREE THINGS I THINK YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO:
01 |
02 |
03 |
THREE THINGS I DON'T THINK YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO EVER:
01 |
02 |
03 |
THREE THINGS I SAY THE MOST:
01 |
02 |
03 |
THREE OF YOUR ABSOLUTE FAVORITE FOODS:
01 |
02 |
03 |
THREE BEVERAGES YOU DRINK REGULARLY:
01 |
02 |
03 | .
THREE SHOWS YOU WATCHED WHEN YOU WERE A KID:
01 |
02 |
03 |
DESCRIBE YOUR...
[x] Wallet -
[x] Hairbrush -
[x] Toothbrush - .
[x] Jewelry worn daily -
[x] Pillow cover -
[x] Blanket -
[x] Coffee cup -
[x] Sunglasses -
[x] Underwear -
[x] Favorite shirt -
[x] Tattoos -
[x] Piercings -
[x] In my mouth -
[x] After this -
[x] Person you wish you could see right now -
[x] Is next to you -
[x] Some of your favorite movies -
[x] Something you're looking forward to in the upcoming month -
[x] The last thing you ate -
[x] Something that you are deathly afraid of -
[x] Do you like candles -
[x] Do you like incense -
[x] Do you like the taste of blood -
[x] Do you believe in love -
[x] Do you believe in soul mates -
[x] Do you believe in love at first sight -
[x] What do you want done with your body when you die -
[x] If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be -
[x] What is the latest you've ever stayed up -
[x] Can you eat with chopsticks -
[x] What's your favorite coin -
[x] What are some of your favorite candies -
[x] What's something that you wish people would understand -
[x] What's something you wish you could understand better -
Ja ne!
Angel Yuy
(\0/)
-/_\
no subject
Date: 2004-07-19 06:28 am (UTC)I were...
~If I were a month I would be: May (my b-day and start of the summer YAY ^-^)
~If I were a day of the week I would be: Friday after work XD
~If I were a sea animal I would be: a dolphin (God... I love dolphins... and even swamm with one and stroked her too =3)
~If I were a piece of furniture I would be: lol... a computer table I guess XD
~If I were a sin I would be: Stealing? XD
~If I were a liquid I would be: nitroglycerine ;) XD
~If I were a tree, I would be: tall
~If I were a flower/plant, I would be: small XD (sunflower ^-^)
~If I were a kind of weather, I would be: snowy or sunny
~If I were a musical instrument, I would be: Guitar or Keyboard ^-^
~If I were an animal, I would be: Dolphin/Hawk
~If I were a vegetable, I would be: Pepperoni ^_^
~If I were a sound, I would be: something melodic with a nice beat.
~If I were an element, I would be: Wind or Fire
~If I were a car, I would be: a Lamborghini Countach... fire red
~If I were a movie, I would be directed by: JOHN WOO o.o... I guess XD
~If I were a food, I would be: Pasta
~If I were a place, I would be: a market place... or a mountain.
~If I were a material, I would be: something flexible and strong
~If I were a taste, I would be: SAWEEET XD
~If I were a scent, I would be: a stink bomb =3 XD XD XD
~If I were a question, I would be: Eh? What the hell are you doing?
~If I were a facial expression I would be: a smile
~If I were a number I would be: unendly ;)
Current...
~Current Clothes: orange T-Shirt, light brown knee long shorts.
~Current Taste: cherry ice cream
~Current Hair: longer than usual... far longer XD
~Current Annoyance: my mother -_-
~Current Smell: wet dog X_X
~Current thing I ought to be doing: Work on the website for a friend.
~Current Desktop Picture: a damn cool pic of Raiden from MGS2: SOL
~Current Book: Harry Potter
Last...
~Last car ride: to a restaurant... after working
~Last good cry: can't remember o_o
~Last library book checked out: a book about ju-jutsu, 3 about nin-jutsu, 2 about Jeet Kune Do and one about Flash MX
~Last movie seen: S.W.A.T.
~Last beverage drank: Pepsi Max
~Last phone call: I called my friend Elvis after he sent me a SMS
~Last TV show watched: hmm... Gilmore Girls
~Last item bought: a cheap watch XD the old one counted up to 99:99 XD XD XD
~Last downloaded: MyIE2
~Last thing written: LJ! posts
~Last time amused: this morning while watching Gilmore Girls
~Last lipstick used: erm... at school.... where we put make up on a sleeping guys, face.
THIS OR THAT?
~Me / you: you o.o
~Coke / Pepsi: Pepsi
~Day / night: both
~AOL / AIM: AIM
~DVD / VHS: DVD
~Jeans / khakis: khakis
~Car / truck: Car
~Tall / short: Tall
~N*SYNC / BSB: *shoots at both violently*
~Britney / Christina: *walks over and continues*
~Gap / Old Navy: Old Navy o.o....
~Lipstick / lipgloss: hmm... I like lipgloss better on girls o.o
~Silver / gold: Gold
~Alcohol/Weed: Alcohol *burns all Weed*
~I AM: online
~I WANT: Spiderman 2
~I NEED: money
~I HAVE: no money XD
~I WISH: my bro to be healed
~I FEAR: being lonely
~I HEAR: TV
~I SEE: what I'm writing
~I WONDER: who made this
~I LOVE: to go swimming
~I ACHE: to go to America
~I AM NOT: cute, sexy, good looking! You get the idea!
~I DANCE: not because I can't
~I CRY: not often
~I WRITE: a lot ^_^
~I WIN: more often than I lose
~I LOSE: less than I win
~I CONFUSE: people, cause it's funny
~I SHOULD: take a shower and work on the website.
~I LOOK: ugly
~I FOUND: some games I thought are lost
~I LEARNED: a lot in my life
~I AM STILL: sweaty XD
~I PRAY: for my bro to get healed
no subject
Date: 2004-07-19 06:28 am (UTC)THREE THINGS THAT SCARE ME:
01 | being alone
02 | my own imagination sometimes
03 | dunno
THREE PEOPLE WHO MAKE ME LAUGH:
01 | many German comedians (Michael Mittermeier)
02 | Becky
03 | dunno
THREE THINGS I LOVE:
01 | Animes & Mangas
02 | Programming
03 | Games
THREE THINGS I HATE:
01 | Mushrooms
02 | Computer Viruses
03 | Billy boy Gates ¬_¬
THREE THINGS I DON'T UNDERSTAND:
01 | The dumbness of the crowd
02 | My mom
03 | Teletubbies X_X
THREE THINGS ON MY DESK:
01 | clock
02 | speakers
03 | a Golf tool
THREE THINGS I'M DOING RIGHT NOW:
01 | writing this
02 | listening to music
03 | looking at the muted TV
THREE THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE
01 | visit my friends on this world
02 | heal my bro (there's nowhere written that it has to be realistic)
03 | do something that will be remembered
THREE THINGS I CAN DO:
01 | Programm
02 | Play Golf
03 | Swimm XD XD XD
THREE WAYS TO DESCRIBE MY PERSONALITY:
01 | Weird
02 | Funny
03 | Helpful
THREE THINGS I CAN'T DO:
01 | GRAPHICS o_o
02 | Draw
03 | Fly :P
THREE THINGS I THINK YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO:
01 | whatever
02 | you
03 | want XD
THREE THINGS I DON'T THINK YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO EVER:
01 | Goa
02 | My mother when she yells at me
03 | Me when I sing XD
THREE THINGS I SAY THE MOST:
01 | joa
02 | scho
03 | ja ja... sabbelt ihr ma XD
THREE OF YOUR ABSOLUTE FAVORITE FOODS:
01 | Pasta (Lasagna)
02 | Apéro Ravioli
03 | Chinese ^^
THREE BEVERAGES YOU DRINK REGULARLY:
01 | Pepsi Max
02 | Multivitamin drink
03 | Tea
THREE SHOWS YOU WATCHED WHEN YOU WERE A KID:
01 | Knight Rider
02 | Airwolf
03 | ALF
DESCRIBE YOUR...
[x] Wallet - empty T_T
[x] Hairbrush - unused
[x] Toothbrush - used regularily
[x] Jewelry worn daily - only a lucky charm around my neck
[x] Pillow cover - whatever I get into my fingers... once I had a Transformers one XD
[x] Blanket - cuddled a lot XD
[x] Coffee cup - mostly filled with milk or tea
[x] Sunglasses - normally I don't wear sunglasses
[x] Underwear - Briefs >.>
[x] Favorite shirt - a black one with a whitey dragon on the front and on the back a tiger
[x] Tattoos - nope
[x] Piercings - nope
[x] In my mouth - is my tongue XD
[x] After this - I go to take a shower and then come back
[x] Person you wish you could see right now - all my friends on this world ^-^
[x] Is next to you - my comp tower and the TV
[x] Some of your favorite movies - The Jackal, Matrix 1, Back to the Future 1-3, all Indiana Jones and many more
[x] Something you're looking forward to in the upcoming month - hmm... going to see Spiderman 2 hopefully.
[x] The last thing you ate - Entrecoté with Fries ^-^
[x] Something that you are deathly afraid of - end up all alone
[x] Do you like candles - yes
[x] Do you like incense - some
[x] Do you like the taste of blood - not mine... it's metallic
[x] Do you believe in love - yes
[x] Do you believe in soul mates - yes
[x] Do you believe in love at first sight - hmm... maybe
[x] What do you want done with your body when you die - burned and thrown into the sea
[x] If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be - a dog... I have 2. I think I would want a Husky
[x] What is the latest you've ever stayed up - erm... 3 days?
[x] Can you eat with chopsticks - Yuppity
[x] What's your favorite coin - dunno
[x] What are some of your favorite candies - Ice Cream... and much more
[x] What's something that you wish people would understand - a lot...
[x] What's something you wish you could understand better - everything... I'm nosy I know ^-^