alainia: (Somewhere I Belong)
[personal profile] alainia
I just took this QuickKwiz thing... mainly because the 'The Giggly, Flirtatious Magic User with Big Breasts' is male!!! *snickers* and an ex-boyfriend... *snickers more* *pouts* Shosen's my main archenemy though... No cool... But the first one is ABSOLUTELY hilarious!!!!!!! *fall off my chair I'm laughing so hard and hits my already pounding head on the floor* owwww... that didn't help... I think I'm comfy right here... now if only I can reach my book... can't sleep... so I'm reading *shrugs*



Your LJ RPG Team
LJ Username  
Sex 
Favorite Color 
Weapon of Choice 
Your Partner silk_kitty
Your Warrior babyalyssa
The Giggly, Flirtatious Magic User with Big Breasts dragoon0726
The Talking Animal kittymeian
Main Archenemy shosen
Evil Incarnate soccer_69
This cool quiz by ass_ - Taken 2151 Times.
New - Dating Advice written by YOU!




Ja ne!

Angel Yuy
(\0/)
-/_\

HEY

Date: 2004-07-15 02:15 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] dragoon0726.livejournal.com
VERY FUNNY.......HERE I AM CHECKING LJ AND WHAT DO I SEE......THERE YOU ARE INSULTING ME(or maybe that was the quiz....Hummmm...)WHAT WERE YOU THINKING PUTTING THIS ON HERE......I SHOULD COME OVER THERE AND FIREBALL YOUR ASS.....(haha)

Re: HEY

Date: 2004-07-15 08:17 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] silence-eternal.livejournal.com
*rotflmao* Okay, first thing I've got to say, is that "fireballing her ass" would be something LINA INVERSE would do. Second, Lina has masquito bites for breasts. And as to what she was thinking? Come on. Its ANGEL. What more needs to be said?

March 2011

S M T W T F S
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
2021 2223242526
272829 3031  

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 22nd, 2026 04:08 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios