*smiles* I was having a sudden turn of attitude early, crabby, bitting people's heads off... you know the works... *smiles again* But I watched Josie and the Pussycats... the DVD my dad got me a while ago but I have forgotten about. *purrs* Music!! *purrs more* I want the soundtrack now... Maybe I should put it on my birthday wish list along with the Aqua CDs... *smiles* My birthday is in 2 weeks and 4 days... August 1st! 17! Boo ya! One more year until I'm 18!
So now I'm in a hyper mood and wishing my Aqua downloads will go faster. *smiles* I still want the CDs though... Even if I DO manage to get all the songs by downloading... Aqua's my all-time favorite band! *shrugs* One of the first to get me really into music, actually. And my, 3rd CD... though I don't have that CD anymore, it was stolen. *smiles* I wonder if I'll get any sleep tonight, probably not... *shrugs*
Ja ne!
Angel Yuy
(\0/)
-/_\
So now I'm in a hyper mood and wishing my Aqua downloads will go faster. *smiles* I still want the CDs though... Even if I DO manage to get all the songs by downloading... Aqua's my all-time favorite band! *shrugs* One of the first to get me really into music, actually. And my, 3rd CD... though I don't have that CD anymore, it was stolen. *smiles* I wonder if I'll get any sleep tonight, probably not... *shrugs*
Ja ne!
Angel Yuy
(\0/)
-/_\
no subject
Date: 2004-07-14 09:39 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2004-07-14 06:21 pm (UTC)Ja ne!
Angel Yuy
(\0/)
-/_\
no subject
Date: 2004-07-18 04:13 am (UTC)