Fill this out for me? I want to see what everyone thinks they know about me. *smiles*
snagged from
_linainverse
real first name?:
stab at my middle?:
birthday?:
age?:
location?:
anything you know about my looks?:
status?:
pets?:
family?:
pet peeves?:
favorite kind of music?:
how did we meet?:
how long have you known me/known of me?:
am i a virgin?:
do i smoke?:
do i do drugs?:
do i drink?:
do you have a crush on me?:
do you love me?:
do you want to kidnap me, lock me in your closet and feed me deli meat because it's the only thing thin enough to fit under the door and take me out to play with after locking the doors and windows?:
what is one of my favorite things to do?:
what's my best feature?:
what's my worst?:
do i have any special talents?:
do you consider me a friend?:
what would you call me (geek, punk, goth, prep, poser, stupid ghetto hoe, wigger, what have you)?:
what would you nickname me?:
am i smart?:
given the chance would you go out with me?:
what is your favorite activity to do with me?:
have you ever seen me cry?:
anyway i had an impact on your life?:
have i ever been there for you?:
best character trait?:
worst?:
do i have good morals/values?:
my biggest problem?:
am i a leader or a follower?:
do you look up at me or down on me?:
am i shy or outgoing?:
am i one of a kind or unoriginal?:
am i funny?:
do i rebel or follow the rules?:
am i too negative or too positive?:
do you think i have a bright future?:
what would be my dream job?:
what should i be?:
what do you expect of me?:
snagged from
real first name?:
stab at my middle?:
birthday?:
age?:
location?:
anything you know about my looks?:
status?:
pets?:
family?:
pet peeves?:
favorite kind of music?:
how did we meet?:
how long have you known me/known of me?:
am i a virgin?:
do i smoke?:
do i do drugs?:
do i drink?:
do you have a crush on me?:
do you love me?:
do you want to kidnap me, lock me in your closet and feed me deli meat because it's the only thing thin enough to fit under the door and take me out to play with after locking the doors and windows?:
what is one of my favorite things to do?:
what's my best feature?:
what's my worst?:
do i have any special talents?:
do you consider me a friend?:
what would you call me (geek, punk, goth, prep, poser, stupid ghetto hoe, wigger, what have you)?:
what would you nickname me?:
am i smart?:
given the chance would you go out with me?:
what is your favorite activity to do with me?:
have you ever seen me cry?:
anyway i had an impact on your life?:
have i ever been there for you?:
best character trait?:
worst?:
do i have good morals/values?:
my biggest problem?:
am i a leader or a follower?:
do you look up at me or down on me?:
am i shy or outgoing?:
am i one of a kind or unoriginal?:
am i funny?:
do i rebel or follow the rules?:
am i too negative or too positive?:
do you think i have a bright future?:
what would be my dream job?:
what should i be?:
what do you expect of me?:
no subject
Date: 2004-07-12 08:45 am (UTC)stab at my middle?: Ruth
birthday?: Aug. 1, 1987
age?: 16
location?: Woodland, Wa
anything you know about my looks?: Tall, long hair (you vain person you…), natural tan, glasses etc
status?: Wha?
pets?: Nope
family?: Two grandparents, a sister. Also a bro that visits sometimes, and a mom somewhere out there?
pet peeves?: lots
favorite kind of music?: eclectic. Techno?
how did we meet?: homeroom, woodland middle school before you transferred off
how long have you known me/known of me?: dunno
am i a virgin?: maybe, maybe not
do i smoke?: NO
do i do drugs?: NO
do i drink?: water? soda?
do you have a crush on me?: Nooo
do you love me?: Yush =^^= You, Brandy, Michelle, my mom, my dad, my older brother, my younger brother *continues rambling on*
do you want to kidnap me, lock me in your closet and feed me deli meat because it's the only thing thin enough to fit under the door and take me out to play with after locking the doors and windows?: Too much work
what is one of my favorite things to do?: go to nova
what's my best feature?: physical feature? hair
what's my worst?: you’re taller than I >.>
do i have any special talents?: writing
do you consider me a friend?: yup
what would you call me (geek, punk, goth, prep, poser, stupid ghetto hoe, wigger, what have you)?: yes (when it comes to school), no, no, no, no, no, no, huh?
what would you nickname me?: purring fish
am i smart?: yup
given the chance would you go out with me?: Of course
what is your favorite activity to do with me?: Surf the net? =^^=;;
have you ever seen me cry?: Evil parents that you have..
anyway i had an impact on your life?: yup
have i ever been there for you?: yup
best character trait?: not as shy as I
worst?: can’t speak infront of crowds
do i have good morals/values?: not really compared to Christians, which seems to be the standard for ‘good morals’. But considering it’s you, then sure
my biggest problem?: take things too hard
am i a leader or a follower?: depends
do you look up at me or down on me?: depends if you fell down or not, but other then that, up
am i shy or outgoing?: depends… usually shy?
am i one of a kind or unoriginal?: both
am i funny?: sometimes
do i rebel or follow the rules?: rebel (unless at school)
am i too negative or too positive?: both, but usually negative
do you think i have a bright future?: yup
what would be my dream job?: writing/teaching English in japan
what should i be?: author/teacher of English in japan
what do you expect of me?: nothing
:P
Date: 2004-07-12 02:34 pm (UTC)you like my hair? and you wonder WHY I'm a bit vain about it...
:P So? Tall is good!
grr... I AM NOT a purring fish!
and I can't help it if I choke up in front of crowds... it's getting better... thanks to ... Katy (sp?) and Mrs. Tisdale... and various other teachers and you and Squeak...
*looks insulted* I have morals and values! Christians just have some really idiotic things they THINK are morals and/or values...
:P I do not fall down THAT often... :P *smiles* but thanks...
*smiles* *glomps* You know me so well!
Angel Yuy
(\0/)
-/_\
no subject
Date: 2004-07-12 09:58 am (UTC)stab at my middle?: Ruth BWAHAHAHAHA XDXDXD (just read it in Gayles comment)
birthday?: 1. August
age?: 16
location?: Home?
anything you know about my looks?: <.< how?... never seen you... you never discribed yourself... so no.
status?: Eh?... Friend?
pets?: Don't know... I don't think so
family?: I hope so
pet peeves?: lots
favorite kind of music?: eclectic. Techno?
how did we meet?: IRL never... online... uhm... when Gayle came home after get to know me.
how long have you known me/known of me?: since Gayle came home and said that you're doing something.
am i a virgin?: Dunno.... I guess yes though.
do i smoke?: guess not
do i do drugs?: I'm sure not
do i drink?: You hate alcohol
do you have a crush on me?: o.O No
do you love me?: Yeah ^_^ as I count you to my friends.
do you want to kidnap me, lock me in your closet and feed me deli meat because it's the only thing thin enough to fit under the door and take me out to play with after locking the doors and windows?: o.O.... Nice thoughts you have there Jordy *backs off*
what is one of my favorite things to do?: kicking me after I said something you don't like?
what's my best feature?: you're not online all the time =3 j/k I don't know.
what's my worst?: kicking me for saying things you don't like?
do i have any special talents?: writing
do you consider me a friend?: yup
what would you call me (geek, punk, goth, prep, poser, stupid ghetto hoe, wigger, what have you)?: Violent girl?
what would you nickname me?: Baseballbat Girl >.> XD
am i smart?: as far as I know Yes
given the chance would you go out with me?: >.> In a friendship way together with Gayle?.. COURSE ^-^
what is your favorite activity to do with me?: chat o.o
have you ever seen me cry?: nope in fact I never seen you at all.
anyway i had an impact on your life?: yeah... everytime you beat me virtually =3
have i ever been there for you?: hmm... can't remember
best character trait?: *shrugs*
worst?: times of violence XD
do i have good morals/values?: hmm... I'd say yes
my biggest problem?: that Gayley moves away?
am i a leader or a follower?: leader I'd say
do you look up at me or down on me?: neither
am i shy or outgoing?: don't know... shy? (the opposite of what you are online =3)
am i one of a kind or unoriginal?: One of a kind I guess
am i funny?: Sometimes
do i rebel or follow the rules?: Rebel
am i too negative or too positive?: Negative I think
do you think i have a bright future?: yeah ^-^
what would be my dream job?: be a writer or teacher in japan
what should i be?: whatever you wish to be ^^
what do you expect of me?: uhm... nothing o.o
*smiles*
Date: 2004-07-12 03:42 pm (UTC)What is it with you people and 'lots' as my pet peeves...
*smiles* Wow... you know I hate alcohol... wait... that was in one of my recent LJs ne?
:P yes I am online all the time... I just don't respond over half the time...
VIOLENT!? *pouts* that's mean... I'm only that way online because it's a joke and you can't feel it anyway... *sighs*
Baseballbat Girl? Where the HELL did you get that?
:P You deserve it every time, MARU-chan
I'm not shy online? *is a new concept to me* I wasn't aware of that... I'm only not shy around my friends, and even then I shy sometimes anyway...
*glomps* *smiles* Ja ne!
Angel Yuy
(\0/)
-/_\
Re: *smiles*
Date: 2004-07-12 03:58 pm (UTC)Dunno... you seem to have many ^-^
I don't know if it was... you told me once o.O...
>.>... I mean online and you actually talk to me...
YEAH... right >.> you're guilty until you prove me wrong XD
Just told you ;)... and hell yeah... I am weird ^-^
No I don't... and stop calling me that. ¬¬
No you're not... at least not to me... does that mean I'm your friend? =3
*glomps back* ^-^
Re: *smiles*
Date: 2004-07-12 04:18 pm (UTC)Re: *smiles*
Date: 2004-07-12 04:21 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2004-07-13 11:53 pm (UTC)stab at my middle?: Ruth
birthday?: August 1, 1987
age?: 16
location?: Woodland
anything you know about my looks?: Long dark brown hair that you always try to untangle with your fingers, very tall, I believe size 11 feet, Holdar hips, natural tan, brown expressive eyes.
status?: single
pets?: *wince* Sorry, but none. FOR NOW!
family?: mom and dad (grand-rents), Donna, Paul, Amanda, and I forgot how many other siblins you have.
pet peeves?: Having to get up, getting woken up, not getting your way, getting yelled at, *rambles* Sorry, there are too many to include. Most of them minor. Like not having your comp run right.
favorite kind of music?: whatever goes with your mood
how did we meet?: Um..... first time through Sam, then through school my 7th grade year
how long have you known me/known of me?: Known of you? don't remember. When Sam introduced you to me.
am i a virgin?: next question
do i smoke?:no
do i do drugs?:no
do i drink?:no
do you have a crush on me?:Did at one point, but got over it when I realized you would take Bill over me. Had you said something? *shrugs*
do you love me?: Yes. As more than a friend, close to a sister, but not a lover. *shrugs* Dunno
do you want to kidnap me, lock me in your closet and feed me deli meat because it's the only thing thin enough to fit under the door and take me out to play with after locking the doors and windows?: Um.... how about not.
what is one of my favorite things to do?: work on teh comp, anything to do with anime, reading lemons, ect.
what's my best feature?: Your height. (you can actually reach things in the tops of the cabinits!)
what's my worst?: when you forget to shower for a while because of school and your hair gets greasy.
do i have any special talents?:you're a wiz on the comp, and extremely talented at math
do you consider me a friend?:One of the best
what would you call me (geek, punk, goth, prep, poser, stupid ghetto hoe, wigger, what have you)?: Geek, Ditz (to annoy you), and Angel for writing.
what would you nickname me?: Ditz (to annoy you) or Miss Kitty. (*rotflmao* purring fish!)
am i smart?: yes
given the chance would you go out with me?: refer to above q. Now? No. Before>? Yes
what is your favorite activity to do with me?: Um....... dunno. Talk about stuff that matters
have you ever seen me cry?: yes
anyway i had an impact on your life?: YES. I'm still here, aren't I?
have i ever been there for you?: More times than I can count
best character trait?: Your ability to plow through things you hate and do them anyway
worst?: you whine a lot
do i have good morals/values?:yes
my biggest problem?: thinking that no one loves you. *Grabs Gayle and Gayle and Squeak glomp Jordy*
am i a leader or a follower?: Depends on the situation. Are you sure about what you're doing or not?
do you look up at me or down on me?: *wince* Depends on the day, my mood/your mood. USUALLY up.
am i shy or outgoing?: both. depends
am i one of a kind or unoriginal?: one of a kind, but you steal unoriginal stuff
am i funny?: sometimes
do i rebel or follow the rules?: are you at school or home?
am i too negative or too positive?: both depending on the situation
do you think i have a bright future?: yes
what would be my dream job?: I believe you would work in Japan as a teacher of some sort
what should i be?: A librarian
what do you expect of me?: Be yourself! Duh! Don't EVER change for _ANYONE_.
no subject
Date: 2004-07-14 02:48 am (UTC)Don't mock the Holdar hips! *pouts* they'll be useful someday... I hope...
I thought you were my sister? did you give the title up?
:P you deal with my comp and we'll see how YOU like it!!!! And it's my dad that keeps messing it up too!
*smiles* *shrugs* At that time I didn't know much about myself, you know that...
anime yes... you forgot listening to music... *smiles*
*smiles* yea, being tall is good sometimes...
:P that hurt... it's the stress I tell you!
*blushes* everything except the basics!
Angel for writing? what?
Miss Kitty? where did that come from?
I _AM_ _NOT_ a purring fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that's a character trait? and if it has to get done, it has to get done... *sighs* nothing I can do about it... except do it...
*smiles* Thanks *glomps back while fighting to breathe*
*looks curious* why the wince?
what do you mean I steal unoriginal stuff?
*smiles* YOU can't change for _ANYONE_ either! :P I mean it!
Ja ne!
Angel Yuy
(\0/)
-/_\